zondag 12 september 2010

Look what I found!

I have found a lost project of mine from a month ago. Apparently I didn't post it yet, so here it comes.

I admit, I'm terrible at remembering birthdays, which occasionally puts me into embarrassing situations. I also have the urge to be original in my presents, especially with good friends. I always come up with good ideas, but most of the time the working-out-part fails.

So picture this: a friend of mine celebrates her birthday in April, my present got totally screwed up before that time and I didn't get to give her another present until August! Ladies and gentleman, this means one of my best friends had to wait 5 months (!!!!) to get a proper
birthdaypresent. So embarrassing, since I remembered every week forgetting it. Thank you Sofie, forgiving me every week again :D

The present below was one of a few I included. I wanted her to give a dvd, but I thought I needed to wrap it up a little (oh yeah) originally...

You see: front, back and inside.


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Winner

Winner
12/12/'12